- Address – 1 Portofino Plaza, Kemah, TX 77565
- Parking – along the fence only
- Restrooms – Pink building at the far end of the fence
- Instructions on-board – no black soles, no food or drinks
Please arrive at the marina 30 minutes early. That will give you ample time to park, go to the restroom and come to the boat. The cruise is approximately 2 hours.
There is a gate code for the marina. You will need it to enter the marina as well as the ladies’ restroom. The code changes monthly. We will EMAIL you this information.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• With cooler weather make sure you have warm clothes, and also wear soft sole shoes; please no black soles.
• Please DO NOT bring any food or drinks; water will be provided on-board. Park only in the visitors parking, not in any tenant spaces.
• Click Here for more on What to Expect!
Directions to Portofino Harbour Marina
Below are directions to the boat. (If you wish to use a GPS navigator, our marina address is Marina location:
Portofino Harbour Marina
1 Portofino Plaza
Kemah, TX 77565
- From Houston, take route I-45 South
- Drive from I-45 to Webster. Take the exit toward FM 270/El Camino Real/Egret Bay Blvd/NASA Pkwy from NASA Bypass E/NASA Road 1
- Turn right onto E NASA Pkwy
- Turn right onto Egret Bay Blvd
- Turn left onto E Main St/Marina Bay Dr. (2094)
- Turn left on to Miller Ave (see attached for where you will be turning off of Marina Bay Dr. near a grade school)
- Turn right on Grove Rd
- You’ll see the Portofino Marina entrance on your left: Portofino Harbour Marina.
- CLICK HERE for directions with pictures.
Now, once through the security gate and on the marina property, make your first left turn, and another immediate left which will place you in the Visitors’ Parking space. The restrooms are further down (beyond where you parked), in the salmon colored building.
There are not restroom facilities on the boat.
Now, to find our boat: From your vehicle, walk back as if you were to leave the marina. BUT, at the stop sign, do not turn right. Instead, turn left and walk a short way. On your left will be the D dock. We will meet you about ½ down D dock. Please check in with when you arrive on the dock; cell is – please call if you are having any issues with the marina security gate, restroom code or are delayed in arriving.
The attached picture should help you locate the restrooms and D Dock. We hope that you will thoroughly enjoy the nautical trip. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 346-306-9424.
Captain Dave cell: 281-507-1867